NEET 2020 Dress Code: Know What to Wear And What Not to Wear
The NEET exam, National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, is set to be held on September 13, 2020, amid the coronavirus scare. The candidates have been advised to go through the instructions available on ntaneet.nic.in. This year the examination is even more challenging due to the deadly COVID-19.
To avoid the spread of the coronavirus in the examination premises, a small addition has been made to the dress code of the NEET exam. For the ease of the candidates, here is the list of dress code essentials for the NEET 2020 examination.
- As expected, face masks and gloves have been made mandatory for all candidates to appear for the exam.
- The candidates are allowed to wear cultural or customary dresses at the examination centre.
- The candidates are advised to wear light clothes suitable for the weather.
- Neither males nor female candidates are allowed to wear dresses with long sleeves.
- Shoes are also not allowed and candidates can wear only slipppers and sandals during the exam.
6 No heavy jewellery or watches or electronic wearable devices are permitted inside the examination centre.
- Headgear that is customary for the candidate is permitted.
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates